Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hands down, best Abbey I've ever seen!

I can't believe this was the last day in London for Britt and Mom! We had another fun filled day together, but I must admit, it is sad to see them move on to Paris...good luck girls! I loved having them here, and hanging out with them has been absolutely amazing! Thanks DAD :) -

Today we saw Big Ben, Parliament, Westminster Abbey, High Street Kensington, Kensington Palace, Hyde Park again, Oxford Circus, and the movie Juno. Can you say tired feet? After having walked ALL over London the past four days, I don't know if I'll be able to walk for the next week! But I better be, because I leave for Ireland in two days!Just came up out of the Westminster tube stop.At the Abbey, aren't they beautiful?I was quite surprised with how many people were at the Abbey today, it was pretty crowded!The Girls!
Waiting for the tube to High Street Kensington.Lunch at Wagamamas - a London favorite for lunch or dinner (at least in my opinion!).A wee bit chilly walk by Kensington Palace.Leaving the department store Selfridges, a kind lady took quite the powerful straightener to my hair and my moms!Me and Britt in the movie theater right before we all saw Juno.

The past four days have been such a blast! I love you guys! Thanks for tolerating my crazy tube excursions and food suggestions - you're the best!

0 comments: