- The rollout of Christmas music
- Dad's chili
- Girl's baking
- Hot choc with extra marshmallows (preferably the tiny crunchy ones from sev)
- Sitting by the fire
- Fall leaves
- Mom's wonderful festive house decorations
- Seat warmers
- Mom's desserts
- Going to movies
- Family gatherings
- Crisp morning walks with Mom
- Dad getting everyone outfitted with new coats
- Festive OREOs
- Carving Pumpkins
- Thanksgiving dry run
- Roasted pumpkin seeds
- Seasonal clothes
- Pumpkin pie
- Stuffing (both Mom's perfected recipe, and StoveTop)
- Being with friends and family!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Posted by megara at 11:10 PM
This year, Thayne, my mom, Adam, and I all ran in the East Millcreek Halloween 5k! Last year Adam won the whole thing, and this year he came in 2nd. What happened Ad (just kidding :) )! Dad came to cheer us on and was the designated photographer. What would we do without him?
If you look carefully, I'm just barely ahead of Thayne. Actually, we ran the whole 3.1 miles together.
Mom beat her time last year by four minutes!
After the race we all headed to Sharon's for a classic Saturday morning breakfast with Amy as our server. We love Sharon's on Saturdays!
Posted by megara at 10:58 PM