Thursday, April 3, 2008

I LOVE LONDON!

One of my favorite things to do when I feel like I could use a little time away from the Centre, is go to Foyles. Foyles is probably the most famous bookshop in London. It used to be the world's biggest bookshop. The rows of books are endless!This is my station, and this is my friend. Yes, I realize that it's in the kids section, but it's so comfortable! I love Foyles!
Me and Rocky Tonight after dinner we decided to go to Caffe Concerto on Regent Street for some dessert. We thought it closed at 11, but it definitely closed much earlier, so instead we took a nighttime bus ride around parliament and came home!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute shoes! You are always so adorable! I love you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.