Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mawiaaage!!

It's about time I blog again... especially since we're married now! August 11, at 11am Thayne and I were wed :) It was such a wonderful few days of celebrating and I'm happy to announce that everything went really well! Now, if I only had pictures to post! My wonderful photographer Duston Todd only shoots film, which mean It will be awhile before I see the images (boo!). But, I've stolen the two pictures that I've seen from our BIG day off my mom's blog - and am so excited to see more!!
Fresh outta the temple!
Our first dance :)
BRIDALS! Thanks to my wonderful team of hair makeup and dress crew (Mom and Britt), the Salt Flats was such a fun place to shoot! Plus we had like 10 ginorm balloons and tiny Britt had to sit in the back of the suburban surrounded by them on all sides. Good times!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! Those bridals are amazing! I was just thinking the other day that the salt flats would be a way cool place to get them done. You look so beautiful!

Jen said...

I loved the balloons at your wedding! Very classy. I can't wait to see your pictures. :-)

jen said...

Meg could you be any cuter? Probably not. I need to see more pics ASAP ok?!

Papsk said...

pretty amazingly beautiful!

Britt said...

post post post post post post

Now it looks like I'm spelling that wrong.

apositt said...

Optimism, pessimism; good times, bad times: we all need to keep our center, which is another word for the soul, and we must all communicate. "Resolve what stands between you and your loved one." Start a conversation with AJEMediation.com.

Abby Neff said...

megan you have a blog! Yahoo! can i add you to my friends? ours is http://www.theneffnest.blogspot.com. You guys look so happy~