Sunday, November 23, 2008

The BIG (sad) GAME

Dear BYU, I regret to inform you about the absence of your football team Saturday night. Apparently you were unaware your team had a game. Please do not let this happen next year. Don't forget, Meg

One of the hardest things a BYU fan could possibly endure is going to a BYU/UTAH game, cheering in the student section at Rice Eccles. Not only were our tickets in the MUSS, we had to dress appropriately so we weren't heckled (hence all the red). Even though I attend the University of Utah, my love for the Cougs can't be surpassed by the U.Thayne, Lauren and I all watched the game amidst the drunken frat section. It was pretty funny at first, and then it just got annoying. It was a fun game to go to, and after we went to Cinegrill for dinner. Delish!The MUSS passing Swoop up the crowd in the 4th quarter!Thayne and Me, disguised as U fans.

Thayne and Craigy...such a stud!
I found Randi and Becca at half time while I stood in the longest line ever for hot chocolate.

0 comments: